Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cosfest photos!

little/no comment, just gonna upload kthx bai.
Starting the day at Pasir Ris Downtown East at around 2-3pm in the Afternoon? Not a bad crowd, but irritatingly crowded. To be expected la, it's a COSPLAY Convention afterall!

Right off the bat, I see Darth Vader and Life was good. A brilliant start to the day, a brilliant start to cosplay, to run into Darth Vader:)

These guys are the reason I bother getting out of the house for Cosplay events. To make it clear, they were cosplaying Zyured and DragonRanger from Zyu Ranger. Maybe i'm being super anal, but they are NOT THE MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS.
How do you tell the difference? The morphing device says 'Zyu Ranger' and ZyuRed is wearing Dragon Ranger's Armor. This did NOT HAPPEN IN POWER RANGERS!

Kudos to attention to detail, guys:3

Even ZyuRed likes to nua and observe the crowd, for any bad guys.



I frankly don't know who the guy on the left's supposed to be, but these pictures made me laugh.

"May I have a picture, kind sir?" said Lord Vader.

"NANI, GAIJIN?! PHOTO!!?" said the Japanese Warlord of sorts.
"Erm...yes." said Lord Vader.
"HAI." the Japanese warlord bowed.

After this picture: Hot East on Western culture makeouts.

Cosplay Conventions II: Lolis Everywhere.
Special note to Ranka, really. Character's already Loli enough.

PKMN Trainer Red with an Eevee Doggie, and some fella cosplaying Jacob(LOLOL JK.)


Really a cute picture<3

"MY LONG LOST BROTHER. HOW I'VE MISSED YOUUUUU"
"...Ruff? ._."

This here's Tan Mei Jing, my close friend and fellow Admin on PokéSG, and she's cosplaying yellow! xD





The Eeveelutions Ginjinka. Missing a few members in the crowds, but DAMN CUTE Ginjinka, imo. :B

Leafeon:HARO!
Jolteon: HARO!
Umbreon: I don't wanna be here>_>






















So, Cosfest 2012 conclusion?

Wasn't as bad as I thought, save for the exclusion of the ComicsWorldAsia booths. I mean, WHY DID THEY EXCLUDE COMICSWORLD?!

They technically didn't exclude it, but in previous years, they were in a separate tent, and it was so much better. This year, they had to deal with so much space constraint. A tad sad lor:/

I've already ranted about Cosfest on my other blog here...
SO,

Ry Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment