Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 75: One does not simply make me laugh like a madman on the train.


Thanks to Low Wai Yin! xDDDD

20th March 2012

Day 75

Special Picture, drawn by Low Wai Yin, one of my close friends:B

Commentary:
I find it freaking funny how I passed the Singapore Arts Museum yesterday, and now I AM a piece of Art.

I love satire, and it's flattering to know that I'm being made the subject of a bit of parody.
XD
I really love laughing at the self, before anyone else, especially if the joke is really good.
I mean, I catch myself laughing at my friends and their insults if the joke is actually FUNNY. ^^;

This is Ry, as Gandalf the Grey, with a Pokéball, and it's an excellent bit of art.

I SWEAR, when I get a place of my own, I am requesting a Canvas version, and I'll frame it up so that when my guests come visiting, they'll indulge in awkward conversation with regards to "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

THANKS AGAIN, Wai<3

-Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment