Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 22: One of my few spiritual moments.




27th January 2012

Day 22

Apple iPhone 4

Commentary:
The Church of St.Alphonsus, over at Novena. One of the older churches in Singapore, and one of the longest established ones.

I was brought there as a child to visit it, with my Mom, and my Godparents. It never really left my memory as one of my favourite churches.
I remember complaining that it was such a warm church, and how there wasn't any airconditioning. I vaguely remember someone(prolly my Godma or Ma, they're strict with my childish whining) telling me off.
"This is a place of worship, not some shopping mall, ah boy!"

It's true. I make the trip here at least monthly, to say a bit of a prayer.
I won't say I'm the most religious guy around, but it helps to say a prayer.

It's like a goal that you want set in stone, really.

-Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment