Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 7: Locations and the way they change amuse me:3


Setting up for a fun night:3

12th January 2012

Day 7

Apple iPhone 4 inbuilt Camera

Commentary:
Okay, I can't get away from this picture's commentary. Why did I take a picture of Singapore Polytechnic's Polycentre Sports Hall?

This is because Kenjutsu training is held here, for my SP Counterparts. I frankly don't visit here very often, but when I do, it's empty, and perfect for training! (BIG WIDE OPEN SPACES<3)

Now, I was here last night for Battle of the Bands, and I was thoroughly bored witless from the music. (Not the fault of the bands, really. More the acoustics of the place made the music UNLISTENABLE. I only got into 2 bands, because it was catchy!)

I found the idea of listening to a rock concert at a (usually) training spot funny. xD

-Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment