Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Introduction.


So, why am I starting YET another blog, you might ask.

Well, my other blog is more on personal ideas, personal thoughts, and everyday life, really.
I start this little side project/challenge under the inspiration of my online confidante, and close friend, Jackie Tan.

To me, Photography has always had a presence in my life. I fell in love with the idea of taking a picture--a Physical Picture, to frame up and to remember as a memory.
I've always loved scrapbooking when I was in secondary school, and though I've stopped scrapbooking as a hobby, and I'm slowly stopping my habit of writing in my diary, I've never given up on Photography as a medium.

So, end 2011, I got a Prosumer/Semi-Pro Fujifilm camera, thanks to my Father, and I'm out and about doing my hobby again!

All my Photos are barely untouched, and have NOT gone through post-processing...

...Because I'm a Photoshop idiot, really. xD

Cheers!

-Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment